Washington MAST Permit
get your MAST permit to sell and serve alcohol!

HomeIf you lose your permit, you may replace it by completing the WSLCB's Affidavit of Lost or Replacement Mixologist/Server Permit.

Please mail the completed affidavit and a $5.00 check made payable to WSLCB to:

WSLCB MAST Coordinator
PO Box 3724
Seattle, WA 98124-3724

If you received your MAST permit  through PSCC you may contact us to find out how to replace your Washington MAST permit.